[TxMt] ctags (or etags) and TextMate

Oscar Bonilla ob at bitmover.com
Fri May 12 16:11:46 UTC 2006

On May 11, 2006, at 2:49 PM, Matthew Gilbert wrote:

> Are you on an Intel Mac? When was the last time you checked-out the
> bundle repo? The latest binary I checked-in is a Universal binary
> as far as I can tell. But I don't have an Intel Mac to test, so
> maybe I did something wrong. I checked it in March 29th. _matt

No, I'm on a PowerBook G4. I checked out the latest version from
subversion right now and it's still failing for me with the same error.

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/Library/Application Support/
TextMate/Bundles/Source.tmbundle/Support/bin/lookup_tag.py", line 11,
in ? import pytags.exchtml as exchtml File "/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/Source.tmbundle/Support/bin/pytags.zip/
pytags/exchtml.py", line 5, in ? File "/Library/Application Support/
TextMate/Bundles/Source.tmbundle/Support/bin/pytags.zip/pytags/
exctags.py", line 9, in ? ImportError: Inappropriate file type for
dynamic loading

Anything else I can do to debug this?

--
pgp fingerprint: BC64 2E7A CAEF 39E1 9544  80CA F7D5 784D FB46 16C1