[TxMt] ctags (or etags) and TextMate

Matthew Gilbert gilbert at voxmea.net
Thu May 11 02:17:07 UTC 2006

Hi Oscar,

On May 10, 2006, at 7:24 PM, Oscar Bonilla wrote:

> I know about the Ctrl-] command in textmate that brings up an HTML
> list of things to click at, but that is really slow.

I think most of the slowness comes from popping up the dialog. Try
selecting the word you want to lookup, and then hitting ctrl-]. Is
that faster? I could add a an option that selects whether or not
CocoaDialog should be used.

> Besides, I don't know how to go back to were I was.

A tag stack is something I've wanted to add for a while. I'll try to
look into it soon... _matt