[TxMt] What is TODO?

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Wed May 10 21:51:10 UTC 2006

On May 10, 2006, at 4:28 PM, Andreas Wahlin wrote:

> I always thought this was some simple text-formatting to do list,
> much like iCal or any such thing, but it seems to possibly be a
> code-centered project something TODO? Is there any way I can get
> some more info?
> (basicly, I did google a bit and didn't find anything, so I'm
> looking for that "you should've found this googling you idiot"-link)

You are referring to the TODO bundle and the todo command therein i
pressume? I am guessing you read the help file in the bundle?
As the help file says, this scans your project for lines that say:
TODO:..... and adds these to this list. So say you have some project
you work on, and there are 30 things in 15 files that need fixing,
and you have marked those with the words TODO next to them. Then
running this command should provide you with a nice list of them.

> Andreas

Haris