[TxMt] Project File benefits (was "Anyone interested in...")

Eric Coleman eric at aplosmedia.com
Mon May 8 20:36:55 UTC 2006

Here's the widget.  It's my first time, and im certinly no designer
so if someone wants to make it look pretty, please do ;)

I basically grabbed the Scroller example and hacked it a bit.
Warning, I suck at life so it might not be all that nice ;) but it
works.

http://aplosmedia.com/textmate-projects.wdgt.zip

Eric Coleman