[TxMt] Re: Changing Theme Based on Bundle?

Florian Schulze florian.proff.schulze at gmx.net
Mon May 8 18:07:50 UTC 2006

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 23:33:25 +0200, thomas Aylott
<thomas.42 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Is there a way to automatically have TextMate change to a specified
>>> theme based on the bundle that is selected? [...]
>>
>> No, but it is a noted request.
>
> I'd also like to have a separate theme per window.
> That might be necessary in order to implement the other thing.

I think my use case could be solved with these additions, but another way
to solve it would be font selection based on scope. Normally all scopes
would use the default font from the surounding scope but it should be
possible to overwrite the font. It would be very css like. I don't know
whether this is possible. Implement what's easier ;)

Regards,
Florian Schulze
ps: thanks for adding my javascript patch so fast