[TxMt] Edit in TextMate not working in Camino or Mail.app

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Sat May 6 15:04:43 UTC 2006

This is completely independent of the Edit in TextMate feature, but
I've been experimenting with using Firefox lately and I've discovered
a nice extension called mozex.  I'm using the development version
1.9.x and it allows you to easily configure TextMate as the editor
for TextFields.  Another nice feature is that mozex lets you
configure TextMate as your page source viewer.

Brad