[TxMt] using one encoding per project

Max Lein realoreocookie at gmx.de
Sat May 6 12:07:49 UTC 2006

I typically use TextMate for two different things: administrating/
updating websites and LaTeX. For Websites I use UTF8, but for LaTeX I
have to use Latin1 (since this is what my co-workers use).

However, when I load the website project, every time a file is saved,
Latin1 is used instead of UTF8. Is there a way to make that encoding
stick, preferably on a per-file basis (at least on a per-project
basis)? I suspect that this should be very easy to implement (via
metadata) …

Or is there another way to make TextMate respect my choice of encoding?

Thanks a lot.

Max