[TxMt] Re: Command-/ (Comments) not working

David Chin david.w.h.chin at gmail.com
Fri May 5 17:18:24 UTC 2006

David Chin wrote:
> Ah, figured it out from some other posts. It was a Ruby version
> problem. I edited ~/.MacOSX/environment.plist to add a PATH string
> that pointed to a newer Ruby version.  It works fine, now.

Actually, this brings up the issue of how robust bundle scripts
must be. I am assuming it would be possible to write this bundle
using an earlier version of Ruby. My opinion is that it should be
done that way. It seems like requiring an external installation
of Ruby of a particular version is crufty. The Source bundle is
pretty much required for any coding work. Maybe its functions,
especially the toggle comment on region, should somehow be 'built-in'
rather than be an add-on.

My 2 cents.

Cheers,
   Dave