[TxMt] [ANN] Intelligent Jump

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Fri May 5 10:57:10 UTC 2006

Well I've been toying around a bit, and it might be that my only
problem is that you only use " to detect arguments, not ' like I use
a lot in javascript.
My big gripe was that nothing happened in a small javascript file I
had, but then I discovered that things do happen in some javascript
files with "
to illustrate
some_function('argument');
won't get captured