[TxMt] help with workaround with known bug

James Edward Gray II james at grayproductions.net
Thu May 4 21:10:28 UTC 2006

On May 4, 2006, at 3:00 PM, Oliver Taylor wrote:

> I was looking to implement the feature that crashed TextMate and I
> hoped you all could help me out with some ruby or perl (or whatever)
> voodoo.

I'm happy to help, if I can get my head around the problem.  Does
this sound right?

1.  When triggered the macro looks backwards from the cursor position
for lines beginning with four tabs?
2.  The first such line is skipped and the second such line inserted
where the cursor is.

What is supposed to happen if there is only one such line in the
document.  (I know it crashes, but what is it suppose to do?)

James Edward Gray II