[TxMt] am I missing something? per-project variables

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed May 3 19:40:58 UTC 2006

On 3/5/2006, at 20:56, Trevor Harmon wrote:

> [...] Besides, single-click=select, double-click=open is the
> standard Mac behavior, right?

No -- for list views which open “in app” it’s generally just single
click. Like single-click a message in Mail to view it, a playlist in
iTunes, a file in Xcode, or even something in Finders side bar ;)

> But maybe this should be an option in Preferences.

2.0 will have single click on icon = open, but outside of icon =
select. This works rather well (for me).