[TxMt] Re: overwriting opening tag doesn't mirror on the closing tag.

Theorik theorik at gmx.de
Wed May 3 17:48:51 UTC 2006

Scripsit Theorik diē 3.5.2006 19:44:
> Scripsit Trevor Harmon diē 3.5.2006 19:16:
>> On May 3, 2006, at 4:35 AM, Theorik wrote:
>>
>>> I think the main problem was that I felt by what I understood as
>>> your telling me how to work with TextMate (or be ignored and
>>> irrelevant) – without knowing me or my what I do, and judging from
>>> Fred's reply this wasn't so far from how he understood you.
>> There's a very simple solution to this debate. All we need is
>> TextMate support for this:
>>
>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?
>> in_article_id=382504
>
> Great, thanks!  When will this TextMind bundle be ready?
Sorry, I'm to new to Mac OS to always remember that ESC can be taken as
confirmation – sorry for posting twice!  (No, for once I'm not complaining.)

Bernhard

PS: Sometimes I wonder whether such apologies do more harm than good by
abusing innocent bits that could do a lot for other people. Sorry again.