[TxMt] Re: overwriting opening tag doesn't mirror on the closing tag.

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed May 3 08:49:23 UTC 2006

On 3/5/2006, at 8:18, Jacob Rus wrote:

> [...] Speaking of which, maybe could maybe be some sort of
> indication when in one of the placeholders of a snippet.  It's
> sometimes hard to tell when you can shift-tab back and when you can't.

I am postponing this till we have dynamic scopes, so themes can
provide this,

> Also, I quite often use undo when I'm in a snippet, and find myself
> knocked out of the snippet state.  A request: undo shouldn't take
> me out of snippet mode.  It's disorienting and sometimes
> necessitates going further so I can start the snippet over again.

Initially undo worked fine for snippets, but when I redid the stuff
to have the regexp mirroring and whatnot, it just got to complex to
support both. It will be back to org. behavior whenever I find the
time and motivation to work on this part again.