[TxMt] Subversion and Merging?

Eric Coleman eric at aplosmedia.com
Tue May 2 17:09:10 UTC 2006

Ahh, Im not sure... I always mark a release with a tag, and
everything stays in trunk, but this time we haven't nearly finished
the next version, and it's going to take a couple weeks.  We have
snapshot builds from trunk and wanted to keep it stable and at the
current version until we were ready to roll the next update.

Regards,

Eric Coleman