[TxMt] Bundles: R; LaTeX deep include parsing

Alan Schussman alan at schussman.com
Mon May 1 15:15:03 UTC 2006

On May 1, 2006, at 3:22 AM, Theorik wrote:

> – I'm not sure who develops the R bundle; the highlighting is quite
> okay, the
> comments aren't (commenting uses C style by default; this doesn't
> work).  I
> copied over the Python or Perl definitions (#) with the right scope
> marker.
> Is such a trivial change this worth asking for a svn account, or
> where should
> such suggestions be directed?

I'm not sure if anybody is actively maintaining the R bundle. I did
the exact same thing to the commenting and it's a nice improvement.

Since you're using R and LaTeX, do you by any chance also use Sweave?
If so, I have a mostly-working Sweave bundle that I'd love to share
and get a second set of eyes on.

-Alan