[TxMt] Re: Bundles: R; LaTeX deep include parsing

Theorik theorik at gmx.de
Mon May 1 14:22:51 UTC 2006

On 1-5-2006, 15:27, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

 > There is a label completion command, that will give you a popup of
 > all the labels. It is not the same, but it does this recursive
 > scanning you are talking about to find all labels. The code could be
 > easily modified to pick out all the sections, and the txmt scheme
 > could be used for the navigation part. If you feel like tinkering you
 > can give it a try. Otherwise I will implement it in the summer when I

Oh, thank you very much; this sounds interesting (but I'm not sure
I'll have time right now, either). This would mean generating an
"HTML" window from where you can access Sections etc? It sounds like
an interesting first try at customising TextMate...

 From what I read in the manual, it does not seem to be possible to
include this into the regular symbol list, as there seems no way of
executing commands there – so the only possibility I see would be
extending the grammar to recognise certain comments and provide a
command for generating these comments (which would be generated by
recursively parsing the includes etc.). Am I right there ? (And this
sounds like an awful hack, doesn't it?)

 > have the time, unless someone beats me to it.

Maybe I should try, because I brought it up...

 > It's a great idea.

Yes, one of the main reasons I've used Emacs for so long ;-)

Thanks again for the hint,
cheers,
Theorik