[TxMt] Bundles: R; LaTeX deep include parsing

Theorik theorik at gmx.de
Mon May 1 10:22:37 UTC 2006

POST

Dear List,

I've recently discovered TextMate and am – so far - quite impressed because it
integrates so well with the environment (vim and emacs don't [yet]) and still
has some useful features and extensibility.

However, I have got two simple questions, to which I don't really find a good
answer on the web (my fault, probably):

– I'm not sure who develops the R bundle; the highlighting is quite okay, the
comments aren't (commenting uses C style by default; this doesn't work).  I
copied over the Python or Perl definitions (#) with the right scope marker.
Is such a trivial change this worth asking for a svn account, or where should
such suggestions be directed?

– One feature from Emacs' reftex mode (for LaTeX) I'd like to have in TextMate
would be the recursive scanning for section commands, i.e. seeing all the
sections etc. from the current master document and all (recursively) included
files.  Is this possible and I am to stupid to find it (perhaps using the
wrong search terms)?  This is an extremely practical thing for longer
documents, because one can go from (the file containing) part I  (or a file
included by it) to a chapter in (the file containing) part III (or a file
included by it).

Have a nice Labour Day,
Cheers,
Theorik