[TxMt] Re: ExpressionEngine bundle

Chris Ruzin cruzin at gmail.com
Mon May 1 03:22:31 UTC 2006

I've now got the bundle ready for download on my Web site. You can read more
about it here:

http://www.chrisruzin.net/entry/textmate_expressionengine_bundle/

You can also download the bundle directly here:

http://www.chrisruzin.net/downloads/ExpressionEngine.tmbundle.zip

By the way, the bundle on my site is a little newer than the one in this
mailinglist. It has a few more snippets added to it.

- Chris