[TxMt] ProFont and tool tips

Tobias Jung newsgr at tobiasjung.net
Fri Mar 31 06:48:54 UTC 2006

At 21:24 Uhr -0800 30.03.2006, Quinn Comendant wrote:
> Here's a strange thing. I'm using ProFont, unaliased, and the tool tips
> look weird.

ummm... sorry, but which tool tips? The tool tips I know in TextMate (when
you hover the mouse over a file tab in a project) do not use the font
you've set up in the "Fonts & Colurs" section of TM's preferences.
Did I miss something?

> Attached is a screen capture showing the same output as
> normal window text and tool tip text.

No screen capture here.

> Notice spacing issues and some
> characters running together ("fi" of file), neither of which are a
> problem under monaco.

Which version of ProFont are you using? Bitmap or TrueType, Mac or Windows
format?

Regards,
Tobias