[TxMt] Re: CocoaDialog stalls with stdin

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Thu Mar 30 21:32:36 UTC 2006

On Mar 30, 2006, at 3:25 PM, Jacob Rus wrote:

> This is one of the few things I really dislike about Mail.app.  As
> far as I know, there is open-source threading code that works
> almost perfectly and is free for any use.  For the most part, I
> just turn Mail.app's threading off now, which is too bad, because
> threading is really useful when it's done right.

I don't know if it was intentional, but your reply broke the
threading for me now. :)
Do you have some reference for this code you mention?

I still find it gets it right most of the time in mailing lists, so
that's mainly where I use it. Where it fails miserably is in email
from friends with no subject, or maybe a common one word subject.
Then it ends up putting together things that have nothing to do with
each other.

Haris