[TxMt] subversion question

Ken Scott optikos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 22:30:25 UTC 2006

Just started looking seriously at the subversion bundle last night,
and have a couple of questions.

One, is there a way to do a commit of the entire project folder
without first selecting all files in the project window?

Second, how hard is it to add the svn delete and move commands to the
menu? That's about the only commands I saw that really were missing.
I'm helping someone get up to speed with version control, and he
prefers to stay in the editor for as much as possible.

Thanks,
Ken Scott