[TxMt] Edit in TextMate - Encoding

Geir-Tore Lindsve lindsve at bluezone.no
Wed Mar 29 20:37:05 UTC 2006

Den 29. mar. 2006 kl. 22.18 skrev Allan Odgaard:

> On 29/3/2006, at 12:18, Geir-Tore Lindsve wrote:
>
>> The site I'm working on uses iso-8859-1 as encoding, and when I
>> get the text in Textmate all Norwegian characters are not
>> represented correct. I guess this is because Textmate uses unicode
>> in its internal representation of the text. Are there any
>> workarounds for this?
>
> This shouldn’t be a problem. Can you give step-by-step instructions
> on how to reproduce this?

I would like to, but now I don't experience it anymore!? Weird...this
did bother me a lot yesterday, but today this has been working fine.
Not that I have done anything to fix it.

I still have a lot to do on this site, and if I encounter this
problem again (hope not) I will try to find a way to reproduce it.

Apologize for the noice...
--
Mvh/Regards
Geir-Tore Lindsve