Re(6): [TxMt] command with osascript stalls

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Mar 29 20:16:31 UTC 2006

On 29/3/2006, at 3:21, Quinn Comendant wrote:

> For me the Diff bundle's "Document With Clipboard" command takes
> over 35
> seconds (even with a short document of a few lines). Then then results
> are wrong anyways (it shows all lines removed).
>
> Anybody else have this problem?

That’s a deadlock which stems from TM being the clipboard owner when
pbpaste is executed.

The current workaround is to install Quicksilver’s clipboard module
(so QS will always be the owner) -- of course long-term it won’t be
necessary to rely on such 3rd party modules, but it’s a little out in
the future.