[TxMt] Split the project drawer?

Russell E. Owen rowen at cesmail.net
Mon Mar 27 19:23:09 UTC 2006

I have a project with about 500 files that split neatly into a few
categories. Is there some way to split the project drawer or otherwise
get two separate scrolling views of different subsections of the project?

And/or can one get a multi-pane hierarchical view (like one of the
Finder views)?

It looks like Go to File... will often be the quickest way to open a
file, but sometimes I'll have to manually hunt through the hierarchy and
some hints on how best to wade through it would be much appreciated.

-- Russell