[TxMt] Re: Help: Keyboard shortcuts & "Edit In TextMate"

Daniel Käsmayr 321r7db02 at sneakemail.com
Sun Mar 26 00:52:43 UTC 2006

Haris,

thank you for your hint, this solved the probelm I guess. I have not
been using \ref since I am using a mixture of \vref and \prettyref
instead - which both did not have a scope of "meta.label.reference".
I just recently added those commands to the grammar and now it works
fine with alt-esc. The "old" completion gives me the following output
on console.log:

> Mar 26 01:45:47 dekayBase crashdump[724]: bash crashed
> Mar 26 01:45:47 dekayBase crashdump[724]: crash report written to: /
> Users/dekay/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/bash.crash.log

and within TextMate I get:

47:68: execution error: System Events got an error: Die Liste ist
leer. (2)

I am using a svn checkout of the bundle -
> e181090182:/Library/Application Support/TextMate dekay$ ls
> Bundles         Conventions.txt LICENSE         Themes          Tools

Dan