[TxMt] Python + Regular Expressions Bundle?

Ryan Wilcox ryanwilcox at mac.com
Sat Mar 25 22:10:59 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Using TextMate and love using it in my current (Python) project.

I have a question though. I svn co-ed the
RegularExpressions.tmbundle, and installed it. Now is there a way to
get this to play nicely with Python?

Let me explain: In Python most regular expressions are defined as
follows:

blah = re.compile(r'...')

would compile the regular expression ... into blah object.

Now I would like the (regular expression code) inside the r'...' to
be colored with RegularExpressions.tmbundle. I think I can do this
somehow with scopes, but this is still my first week with TextMate,
and I don't know what I'm doing with it yet.

Thanks for the help!,
_Ryan Wilcox