[TxMt] Help: Keyboard shortcuts & "Edit In TextMate"

Daniel Käsmayr 321r7db02 at sneakemail.com
Sat Mar 25 14:47:06 UTC 2006

Dear TMaters,

I am experiencing weird problems with TextMate not recognizing some
keyboard shortcuts from bundles (i.e. the LaTeX bundle) containing
the escape-key. I can get the completion when pressing esc - but all
the other commands working with esc and a modifier key do not work at
all. If I am lucky I get a beep; selecting the macros I need by hand
from the bundle-macro-menu works as intended… any ideas?

Also I cannot get the "Edit in Textmate"-InputManager to work in
Mail.app - it works e.g. in TextMate's Bundle-Editor (very useful),
but Mail.app would be even more so. ;(

Any idea where I might look for causes to this problem?
* there are no other InputManagers installed
* my .services are rather trimmed by using ServiceScrubber - and as
far as I can tell none are colliding on the shortcuts…

Thanx again,

Daniel