[TxMt] Current scope for themes

Andreas Wahlin Andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Sat Mar 25 08:16:07 UTC 2006

I tried to google but didn't really find anything in my oh so short
overview.

It would be great to have a meta-selector of sorts for the scope, so
you can "highlight" the current element when editing or something.
I'm actually beginning to really like the Brilliance Dull Beta theme
(!) and that html-tags are almost "invisible". However, it would be
really cool if it could light up when the caret is over it, or light
up an attribute with the caret on and so forth.

This must have been mentioned before, but as I said, I did google ...
a bit :)

Andreas