[TxMt] Text width control

Afternoon afternoon at uk2.net
Fri Mar 24 05:44:41 UTC 2006

I haven't found a setting for it :-). It automatically inserts
appropriate comment characters and indentation on the next line, so
adding a line continuation character should be within it's
capabilities (it's detecting scope etc so it would be able to tell if
it's inside a string etc). High chance that it's feasible in script.

On 24 Mar 2006, at 5:10, Trevor Harmon wrote:

> That would be very cool. Can Vim do that already?
>
> Trevor

We're cycling through Cambodia to raise money for Oxfam, help us
raise £5,200!
http://cambodiachallenge.org/