[TxMt] unbound variable error

Marko Skace brdavs at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 02:11:33 UTC 2006

> Where does this error show up? and exactly what does
> it say (paste all relevant text)?

I have a valid latex file open in TextMate. I then run
command
Typeset and View from the Latex bundle. A Typeset &
View comes up and
the following error appears:

/bin/bash: line 37: RUBYLIB: unbound variable
/bin/bash: line 19: TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY: unbound
variable

I have ruby installed in /usr/bin directory and latex
is also installed and in the correct path. I am
getting similar ("unbound variable") errors with other
bundles. I am running version 1.5 (build 906).

Any information is appreciated.

Marko