[TxMt] Re: Themes, LaTeX and such

Daniel Käsmayr 321r7db02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Mar 21 20:08:09 UTC 2006

Thomas,

I really like the work you have done so far on say the iLife theme,
also the Brilliance beta seems cool, although I will need to test it
if it is useful for work ;) I have never had a non-white background yet.

I am looking forward to your theming-howtos. Will you cover just the
theme parts or will you include some stuff about the language grammar/
markup side of things as well?

Daniel

…who just figured out that combining two selectors in themes with
transparent colors makes for very cool effects.