[TxMt] Themes, LaTeX and such

Daniel Käsmayr 321r7db02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Mar 21 11:34:49 UTC 2006

Dear TextMaters,

I am looking for a theme that works very well with LaTeX - I don't
care much about colors and such, yet. But it seems that TM provides
some very detailed features for syntax coloring and I am not happy
(yet) with the themes I have found so far, I would  like much more…
so I am looking for either a theme base for latex that at least has
styles already defined for most sections, or some pointer on how to
best design a theme, how to find out the scopes for sections of text…
basically an in-depth-tutorial or documentation for the theme design?
(Maybe I am looking at the wrong places…?) Is there an easy way to
extract all possible scope selectors from a languag definition and
create a blanket theme out of this?

Dreaming?!,

Dan