[TxMt] ActionScript function signature

Dru Kepple dru.textmate at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 19:17:02 UTC 2006

Hello.  I'm relatively new to TextMate and new to this list.  So, sorry if
what I'm asking is dumb and has been covered before.

I've checked the manaul macromates site, but couldn't find the answer.
Hopefully this is something easy to remedy.

I recently discovered the commands feature, and was playing with the
ActionScript commands that ship with TextMate.  I got Find in ActionScript
Dictionary set up just fine; that was as easy and determing the path to the
help_toc.xml and plugging it in to my shell variables (I have a vague
understanding of what I did, but I'm no shell variable expert).

But I can't get Show AS Function Signtare to work properly.  When I try it,
my cursor is in between the parentheses of the function, and I hit the key
command, and tool tip appears, but the contents of the tool tip is an HTML
file.  It looks like it's the HTML file that would be returned from the Find
in ActionScript Dictionary command, just displayed in a tool tip.  In fact,
if i change output to Show as HTML, I get a search results page just like
Find in ActionScript Dictionary.

the command is:
"$TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT/Tools/asd.pl"

It saves nothing, has no input, and outputs as show as tool tip.  Scope is
source.actionscript

Thanks,
Dru