[TxMt] new theme, Brilliance Black BETA

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Mon Mar 20 11:01:50 UTC 2006

My first reaction was ARGH. But it definately has something :)
I usually have a hard time with to much colour (use the Twilight
theme myself) but perhaps colour is a good idea ... I just have a
slight problem with such a hard black background.
So I changed background to #222222, undid the italicized comments
(since I use Monaco 9 non-antialiased) and it looks pretty good now.
Except that it's still ugly. Ugly but possibly useful.
I just can't stand the looks of things with background or underline,
but I realize it can be quite useful.

Andreas