[TxMt] Poll: Which Langage Do You Use With Textmate?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Mar 20 03:00:47 UTC 2006

I created a poll on the wiki to get a feel for which languages
TextMate is primarily used with:

    http://macromates.com/wiki/Polls/WhichLanguageDoYouUse

Cast as few votes as possible, i.e. do not add points to languages
you rarely use (it is not a poll about how many languages people
know, but which they actually use regularly).

Be vary of edit conflicts on the wiki page. These will be detected
automatically, but needs manual resolving -- it is probably easier to
just start over, if one happens (the wiki presents the diff when
committing the edit when there is a conflict).

I think queuing theory dictates that some edit conflicts are bound to
happen, given the number of subscribers to this list, but I am not
writing specific polling functionality just for this :)