[TxMt] Looking for a Bundle

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Sun Mar 19 23:03:46 UTC 2006

Here's a slightly improved create table:
create table ${1:tableName} (
	${2:column}	${3:type}	${4:null}	${5:default ${6:null}},
	$0
	primary key ($2)
) ;

The $0 puts the cursor on the blank line for the next column after
you have tabbed through the default value.

I also forgot to mention that you can take the  line for the column
and make a snippet out of that line to make new columns easily.  Be
sure to renumber the placeholders starting at 1.

Brad