[TxMt] new theme, Brilliance Black BETA

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 19:36:03 UTC 2006

Howdy.

Just wanted to let you guys know about my new theme.

http://macromates.com/wiki/Themes/UserSubmittedThemes
http://textmate.svn.subtlegradient.com/Themes/Brilliance%20Black%
20BETA.tmTheme

I'd like you guys to test it our for me and let me know if any of it
looks ugly or unusable with the code that you use.

I developed primarily for xHTML, CSS, JS, RubyOnRails & Ruby.
I also tested and tweaked it for: actionscript, Ada, ANTLR, asp,
asp.net, C, C++, obj-C, embedded Django, java, markdown, MIPS
Assembler, Perl, PHP, Python, Slate, SQL, xml

XML is currently rather hard to read without a bright monitor.
PHP could use some color tweaks to look less ugly. (even though php
doesn't deserve to look pretty ;) )

I haven't tested it with LaTeX, yet.
I got some great code samples from <insert name here, because I
forgot it>
If anyone uses a language where this theme looks ugly, please let me
know.

The idea of this theme is to be the ultimate theme prototype that all
themes are based on.
I, personally, will use this theme as the template that all my new
themes are based on.
So I really want to get the scopes as perfect and all-encompassing
as possible.

Thanks!
Enjoy ;)

PS: no screenshots of it yet.