Re(2): [TxMt] setting more-than-one name to a language pattern

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 12:35:53 UTC 2006

I like it, i like it.
There is some stuff that I'd like to add to a bunch of bundles, but i
doubt that all the bundle authors and everyone else in the (TextMate)
universe wants all my goofy add-ons.

What I'd like to be able to do is just created a language-extension
for ruby (for example) and all I have to do to use it is, nothing. It
just knows that it's an extension and TM bolted it onto ruby whenever
i'm in ruby, without having to manually select my language-extension
from the list.

Can we do that now? without modifying the main bundle we're extending?

subtleGradient