[TxMt] Problems with vb.asp.net bundle

thomas Aylott thomas.42 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 12:30:16 UTC 2006

Wow, nice and observant.
No problem.

I originally wrote this whole bundle about a year ago, for my own
personal use.
By the time I actually got around to bribing Allan (only joking, for
he is unimpeachable) to give me svn write access (muuhaha! the
POWER!!!!) I was no longer actually doing asp.net any more.

But i figured i'd go ahead and share all that time and effort with
the poor pathetic wretches who are crazy enough to want to program
asp.net on a mac. Poor kids. ;)

Seriously though...
I did spend a lot of time fiddling with this thing, but there may
still be some stupid crap left over in there.
If anyone notices anything ungood, just go ahead and slander my good
name across the internet for the fool that I am. Or you could just
email the ML, that works too.

"Sleep is for the weak, if only it was for the week." — Me, just now

thomas Aylott
subtleGradient
oblivious at subtleGradient.com