[TxMt] TextMate selectively refuses to open files.

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Sat Mar 18 22:53:59 UTC 2006

I don't know why it wouldn't open a single file, it should open
anything dragged onto it. But when your in a project situation there
is a reason, it prevents opening of any extension it doesn't know
about. This is incase you have large binary files you wouldn't want
them taking a long time to open if you clicked them by accident. You
can right click on the file (in the sidebar) and toggle the
"Treat .xxx files as text/binary" option. It will remember it from
then on.

I'll let someone else tackle the single file instance...