[TxMt] TextMate ant *.txt files encoding

Tobias Jung newsgr at tobiasjung.net
Fri Mar 17 22:21:41 UTC 2006

At 22:18 Uhr +0100 17.03.2006, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>>> or decide to work with utf-8 file ;-)
>> Well, that's not up to me in this case.
>> The project manager decided that all files have to be saved using
>> ISO-8859-1.
>
> It's not my job to meddle, but he is making a mistake, and the sooner
> he realizes it, the better :)

Since this lists can be read via a web browser, I will not reply to this.
I might happen to mention that he's making even worse mistakes...
oooops!
;-)

btw, Allan, could you add a warning when TextMate automatically switches to
UTF-8 in such cases? I guess it's not a very important thing but it'd be
nice anyway...

Kind regards,
Tobias