[TxMt] Restore Function Pop-up while retaining other settings

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Mar 14 22:03:30 UTC 2006

On 13/3/2006, at 8:08, Egil Helland wrote:

> [...] Would be nice, for newbies like me, with a short one-liner
> about each bundle and what it actually does (at least by default).

There is “Assorted Bundles” in the manual [1], and the entry for the
Source bundle starts with: “The source bundle contains default
actions and preferences for source code.”

In-app documentation for bundles may appear later (several though
embed a Help command), but the bundles actually do presently have
rudimentary documentation for newbies like yourself! :)

[1] http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/bundles#assorted_bundles