[TxMt] Restore Function Pop-up while retaining other settings

Egil Helland egil at egil.net
Mon Mar 13 07:08:22 UTC 2006

On 13. mar. 2006, at 03:09, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 11/3/2006, at 1:06, Egil Helland wrote:
>
>> I am a recent convert to TextMate, but for some reason (probably
>> me fooling around in the app) I no longer get any content to show
>> up in the Function/Symbol field down to the right in the editor
>> for my PHP and HTML files
>
> Did you maybe disable the Source bundle in Window -> Show Bundle
> Editor -> Filter List…?

Aha! Yup, I did. I thought the function/symbol list was just for
various languages and support thereof, but now I know better.

Would be nice, for newbies like me, with a short one-liner about each
bundle and what it actually does (at least by default).

>> Now I just want to restore the default settings for such files -
>> is this possible while still retaining my other settings?
>
> Everything you do in the bundle editor is saved in ~/Library/
> Application Support/TextMate/Bundles and you can get back to the
> defaults by deleting the folder (and relaunching TextMate).

Thanks, good to know!

-e

--
egil helland / it consultant (mcse, web technology)
web: ikon.as / egil.net        mob: +47-91315555