[TxMt] /bin/bash: ... command not found

Duane Johnson duane.johnson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 23:57:42 UTC 2006

I've had trouble getting Locomotive to work from inside TextMate...
mainly because it does some really hairy configuration stuff to the
environment in order to accomplish what it does in a "sandbox".  I'm
working with Ryan Raaum to find a better solution.

As for the error, I wonder if 'rake' is not available in the path or
on the command line due to the dependence on Locomotive?

Duane Johnson
(canadaduane)
http://blog.inquirylabs.com/