[TxMt] problem with generic complete in latex bundle

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Thu Mar 9 15:30:52 UTC 2006

Hey Jeff,
On Mar 9, 2006, at 9:20 AM, Jeffrey Hau wrote:

> Hi Haris,
> Thanks for you quick reply.
> I am not sure how to update the TextMate/Support directory, do i
> just run
>
> "svn update http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Support/" in
> the directory "/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/
> Support"?

depending on where you have checked out your bundles, this support
directory should be on a similar level. For instance, in my case the
bundles are in:
~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles
more typically, they are supposed to be in /Library... if you have
admin access.
The global support directory should then be ~/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Support
I'm guessing you should either do svn up from within that directory,
if you already have checked it out in the past, or else do
"svn co http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Support/" from either
this directory if you create it, or its parent. I'm afraid I can't
remember if this svn co will create a Support folder for you at your
current location or not. Probably Allan or someone else can confirm
that.
> or do I need to run ""svn co http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/
> trunk/Support/"
>
> many thanks