[TxMt] problem with generic complete in latex bundle

Jeffrey Hau jh398 at doc.ic.ac.uk
Thu Mar 9 15:20:11 UTC 2006

Hi Haris,
Thanks for you quick reply.
I am not sure how to update the TextMate/Support directory, do i just
run

"svn update http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Support/" in the
directory "/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support"?

or do I need to run ""svn co http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/
Support/"

many thanks

Jeff