[TxMt] problem with generic complete in latex bundle

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Thu Mar 9 14:48:25 UTC 2006

The generic complete is not supported anymore, and has been removed
from the recent version of the bundle. I would recommend checking out
the latest version from the subversion repository (http://
www.macromates.com/textmate/manual/bundles#getting_more_bundles), and
using the "Enhanced Insert Label..." command instead, for the ref
completing. You can also simply press esc inside the \ref{ if you
already have typed the first couple of letters from the citekey, it
works just like regular word completion.
Let us know if there is some completion functionality that you feel
is missing from the bundle.
On Mar 9, 2006, at 8:38 AM, Jeffrey Hau wrote:

> Hi,
> when i tried to run generic complete in a latex file (to complete a
> \ref) I get the following inserted,
>
> \ref{/bin/bash: line 1: /Macros/LaTeXcomplete.pl: No such file or
> directory
> }
>
> can anyone help?
>
> many thanks