[TxMt] TextMate and TeXniscope - Fails opening pdf

Geir-Tore Lindsve lindsve at bluezone.no
Wed Mar 8 09:06:19 UTC 2006

Den 8. mar. 2006 kl. 09.34 skrev Charilaos Skiadas:

> Your setup seems alright. A couple of things to try:
> 1) Have you actually run TeXniscope directly first? If so, do it
> now and then try again.

Running (TeXniscope is, not I ;-) )

> 2) Have you spelt the variable with correct capitalization? (i.e.
> TeXniscope)

Copied directly from the preference pane:

Variable: TM_LATEX_VIEWER
Value: TeXniscope

> 3) Where does TeXniscope.app reside? If it is not in ~/
> Applications/ or /Applications/ then move it there and try again.
> In any case, tell us what the path is.

/Applications/TeXniscope.app

> 4) Can you open the pdf by ctrl-clicking on it and choosing to open
> it with the application Texniscope.app?

Yes, that works fine

> 5) Open the application Console.app and see if there are any
> relevant messages there.

No messages in Console.app during these operations, and not in
console.log either.

I even downloaded the two apps and ran fresh copies of them too,
without better results.
--
Mvh/Regards
Geir-Tore Lindsve