Re(2): [TxMt] change size of paste from history popup?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Mar 8 04:24:14 UTC 2006

On 7/3/2006, at 21:52, Quinn Comendant wrote:

> [...] If possible, the ideal would be to make it _resizable_
> because the
> little size does work most of the time. If not resizable 550x200 would
> be enough.
>
> Why not make it a seperate window like "Go to Symbol..."?

Initially it was a separate window -- I considered adding filtering,
but instead did the “integrated” (borderless) version, since it felt
more light-weight, and thus seems (subjectively that is) cheaper to
call up, which at least for me gave it increased usage.

I’ll make a note about the size problem.