[TxMt] Re: Latest Python Bundle?

Owen Densmore owen at backspaces.net
Mon Mar 6 17:13:56 UTC 2006

On Mar 6, 2006, at 4:43 AM, textmate-request at lists.macromates.com wrote:
> From: Domenico Carbotta <domenico.carbotta at fastwebnet.it>
> Date: March 5, 2006 2:39:50 PM MST
> Subject: Re: [TxMt] Latest Python Bundle?
>
> Il giorno 05/mar/06, alle ore 21:39, Owen Densmore ha scritto:
>
>> Are these in the Subversion repository?  I tried to download the
>> entire bundle set from svn using the instructions on:
>>   http://macromates.com/wiki/Main/SubversionCheckout
>> but it had an error.
>
> probably you should've set UTF-8 as the text encoding. if you've
> already done it, paste the error message so that we can help you :)

Domenico: Grazie mille per la aiuto!  Vorrei tanto essere in Italia
adesso.

Well, naturally as soon as I try to re-create the error I got,
everything worked fine!  I just checked out all of revision 2825 with
no error so likely everything is fine.

> the rationale for not providing "for", "if" and such snippets is
> that they're not _that_ useful in speeding code writing. I don't
> use the "def" snippet either... :)
> the "class" snippet is useful mainly because of the smart-
> constructor feature.

Thanks for the clarification .. I do agree python is so brief and
clear that it doesn't need a lot of extra help.

> ciao,
>
> Domenico

     -- Owen

Owen Densmore